NEW INFORMATION AND RESERVATION CENTRE OF THE JMP
Tickets without queuing and waiting, payment by debit/credit card
Information about sites, permanent exhibitions and cultural events in the Prague Jewish Town, in the rest of Prague and the Czech Republic
Visitor services (refreshments, WC, useful tips, disabled access)
The Jewish Museum has now opened the Information and Reservation Centre in the heart of Prague's former Jewish Town at Maiselova 15.
The centre offers:
• Tickets for all tours and sites of the Prague Jewish Town
• An interactive map of sites and permanent exhibitions in the Prague Jewish Town and of selected Jewish monuments in Prague and the rest of the Czech Republic
• Guided tours for groups and individuals
• Audio guide rental
• Information about cultural and educational events
• Useful tips – where to find kosher meals + services provided by travel agencies specializing in Jewish heritage tours
• Visitor services (refreshments, WC, baby changing table, disabled access)
• Payment in CZK, EUR and debit/credit card
Winter season: 9 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Summer season: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Information and Reservation Centre of the JMP
Maiselova 15, 110 00 Prague 1
T: +420 222 749 464 (461)
F: +420 222 749 463
© 2004 - 2008 Jewish Museum in Prague