THE OLD JEWISH CEMETERY AND THE OLD-NEW SYNAGOGUE WILL BE OPENED, EVENING PROGRAMS ONLINE ONLY
With regard to the loosening of anti-epidemic measures, the Old Jewish Cemetery and the Old-New Synagogue will be opened in limited mode from Thursday, December 3, 2020. There will also be an open library, a multimedia center and an archive research room during normal opening hours. The limited regime also applies here, so we recommend ordering in advance. The evening programs of the Department of Education and Culture can be watched online via the Teams application. We will inform you about any changes.
STAY IN TOUCH THROUGH OUR DIGITAL CHANNELS
- have a look around our venues and permanent exhibitions:
Klausen Synagogue - Ceremonial Hall - Maisel Synagogue - Pinkas Synagogue - Spanish Synagogue - Old Jewish Cemetery
- check out our on-line exhibitions
- watch a documentary about the Jewish Museum in Prague
- browse our on-line collections catalogue
- take a journey behind the scenes - visit our restoration workshops and library
- read a flipbook about our planned new permanent exhibition Friedl's Cabinet: Children's drawings from Ghetto Theresienstadt
03. 12. 2020 - 19:00
Maisel Synagogue, Maiselova 10, Prague...
The synagogues overseen by the Jewish Museum in Prague are among the Czech Republic’s most visited sacred sites
The synagogues overseen by the Jewish Museum in Prague are among the Czech Re... More information
Notice of a planned closure of the depositories housing the Jewish Museum's collections of textiles.
The Jewish Museum in Prague will be limiting access to the depositories ... More information
The Jewish Museum in Prague and Mr. Robert B. Fried agreed to continue their ... More information