THE JEWISH MUSEUM IN PRAGUE IS REOPEN
Our venues and exhibitions are reopen! As of Monday 11 May, 2020 visitors to the museum will once again be able to see the world-famous Old Jewish Cemetery, permanent exhibitions dealing with Jewish history and traditions in the Maisel and Klausen Synagogues and the Ceremonial Hall, as well as the Memorial to the Victims of the Shoah in the Pinkas Synagogue and an art exhibition at the Robert Guttmann Gallery. You can visit all these sites within our "Jewish Museum in Prague" tour enjoying a limited-time offer of discounted individual admission. The Jewish Museum's Library and Multimedia Centre will also reopen to the public, as will its archive research room in Smíchov and its Shoah Documentation Department. We are open everyday except Saturday and Jewish Holidays. We look forward to seeing you soon!
STAY IN TOUCH THROUGH OUR DIGITAL CHANNELS
- have a look around our venues and permanent exhibitions:
Klausen Synagogue - Ceremonial Hall - Maisel Synagogue - Pinkas Synagogue - Spanish Synagogue - Old Jewish Cemetery
- check out our on-line exhibitions
- watch a documentary about the Jewish Museum in Prague
- browse our on-line collections catalogue
- take a journey behind the scenes - visit our restoration workshops and library
- read a flipbook about our planned new permanent exhibition Friedl's Cabinet: Children's drawings from Ghetto Theresienstadt
27. 10. 2020 - 19:00
Maisel Synagogue, Maiselova 10, Prague...
The synagogues overseen by the Jewish Museum in Prague are among the Czech Republic’s most visited sacred sites
The synagogues overseen by the Jewish Museum in Prague are among the Czech Re... More information
Notice of a planned closure of the depositories housing the Jewish Museum's collections of textiles.
The Jewish Museum in Prague will be limiting access to the depositories ... More information
The Jewish Museum in Prague and Mr. Robert B. Fried agreed to continue their ... More information