THE JEWISH MUSEUM IN PRAGUE WILL BE OPEN, WE INVITE YOU!
Due to the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, since Wednesday June 2 will be reopened to the public entire museum, included
the famous Old Jewish Cemetery, Spanish Synagogue and Old-New Synagogue. On display at the Spanish Synagogue is a fascinating new exhibition that explores the 19th- and 20th-century
history of the Jews in the Czech lands. Open daily, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., except on Saturdays and other Jewish holidays. We
look forward to your visit!
Complete information allowing entry into the museum, see here.
THE JEWISH MUSEUM IN PRAGUE IS TURNING TO THE PUBLIC FOR HELP
STAY IN TOUCH THROUGH OUR DIGITAL CHANNELS
- have a look around our venues and permanent exhibitions:
Klausen Synagogue - Ceremonial Hall - Maisel Synagogue - Pinkas Synagogue - Spanish Synagogue - Old Jewish Cemetery
- check out our on-line exhibitions
- watch a documentary about the Jewish Museum in Prague
- browse our on-line collections catalogue
- take a journey behind the scenes - visit our restoration workshops and library
- read a flipbook about our planned new permanent exhibition Friedl's Cabinet: Children's drawings from Ghetto Theresienstadt
The results of the 19th Gloria Musaealis National Museum Competition were rec... More information
The poem was written by 14 old Zdenek Ornest, one of the childre... More information