THE JEWISH MUSEUM IN PRAGUE IS CLOSED DUE TO GOVERNMENT ACTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Due to the new anti-epidemic measures, all buildings of the Jewish Museum in Prague are closed. The library, multimedia center and archive research room is also closed. Follow the current information at www.jewishmuseum.cz. Thank you for your understanding.
STAY IN TOUCH THROUGH OUR DIGITAL CHANNELS
- have a look around our venues and permanent exhibitions:
Klausen Synagogue - Ceremonial Hall - Maisel Synagogue - Pinkas Synagogue - Spanish Synagogue - Old Jewish Cemetery
- check out our on-line exhibitions
- watch a documentary about the Jewish Museum in Prague
- browse our on-line collections catalogue
- take a journey behind the scenes - visit our restoration workshops and library
- read a flipbook about our planned new permanent exhibition Friedl's Cabinet: Children's drawings from Ghetto Theresienstadt
11. 02. 2021 - 19:00
Maisel Synagogue, Maiselova 10, Prague...
The Spanish Synagogue reopening to the public after reconstruction – with a new exhibition that charts the last 200 years of Jewish history in the Bohemian lands
After more than a year and a half of reconstruction, the Jewish Museum in Pra... More information
The synagogues overseen by the Jewish Museum in Prague are among the Czech Republic’s most visited sacred sites
The synagogues overseen by the Jewish Museum in Prague are among the Czech Re... More information
Notice of a planned closure of the depositories housing the Jewish Museum's collections of textiles.
The Jewish Museum in Prague will be limiting access to the depositories ... More information