Information and Reservation Centre
The central contact point for visitors of the Jewish Museum in Prague is the Information and Reservation Centre, which opened in February 2014.
What the Centre offers
- Tickets for all tours and sites of the Prague Jewish Town
- Interactive map of the sites and permanent exhibitions in the Prague Jewish Town and of other sites in Prague and elsewhere in the Czech Republic
- Guided tours for groups and individuals
- Audio guide rental
- Information about cultural and educational events
- Useful tips – where to find kosher meals + services provided by travel agencies specializing in Jewish heritage tours
- Visitor services (refreshments, WC, baby changing table, disabled access)
- Payment in CZK + Euros and by credit card
The opening hours of the Information and Reservation Centre reflect the opening times of the museum's exhibition venues. Lunchbreak 12 - 12:30 p.m. Reservation office only.
- summer time: 10.00 - 18.00
- winter time: 10.00 - 16.30
tel: +420 222 317 191, +420 222 749 464, +420 222 749 461
Feedback and grievances
Visitor services are provided to customers by the Jewish Museum in Prague in co-operation with external business partners. If you wish to provide feedback to us or submit a complaint, please do so using the below contact information:
Visit to museum venues and exhibitions – email@example.com
Audioguides (provided by the company Promotion and Education, s.r.o.) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Museum shops (provided by the company Museum Boutiques, s.r.o.) – email@example.com
How to find us?
The Information and Reservation Centre is open for you , as are all the visitor sites of the Jewish Museum in Prague.