Information and Reservation Centre
The central contact point for visitors of the Jewish Museum in Prague is the Information and Reservation Centre, which opened in February 2014.
What the Centre offers
- Tickets for all tours and sites of the Prague Jewish Town
- Interactive map of the sites and permanent exhibitions in the Prague Jewish Town and of other sites in Prague and elsewhere in the Czech Republic
- Guided tours for groups and individuals
- Audio guide rental
- Information about cultural and educational events
- Useful tips – where to find kosher meals + services provided by travel agencies specializing in Jewish heritage tours
- Visitor services (refreshments, WC, baby changing table, disabled access)
- Payment in CZK + Euros and by credit card
The opening hours of the Information and Reservation Centre reflect the opening times of the museum's exhibition venues:
- summer time: 9.00 - 18.00
- wintertime: 9.00 - 16.30
tel: +420 222 317 191, +420 222 749 464, +420 222 749 461
fax: +420 222 371 181
How to find it?
The Information and Reservation Centre is open for you , as are all the visitor sites of the Jewish Museum in Prague.