The Jewish Museum in Prague provides photographs and scans of items from its collections for various purposes. High resolution images can be provided only for specific purposes and are for one-time use only.
A fee is charged for the provision of reproduction rights for images that have been digitized and for the photographing or scanning of images that have not yet been digitized.
If the purpose of an image photographed or scanned by the Museum is for use in a publication, the Museum will require a free copy of the publication once it is complete.
The Jewish Museum in Prague provides only material whose use does not interfere with copyright law and material for which
it can obtain the approval of the copyright holder(s). In other cases, the Museum will provide material only on the basis
of the documented approval of the copyright holder(s).
For details, please contact us at email@example.com.
Pricelist of the Reproduction Rights
- Administrative charge (one-off) CZK 300
- Collection piece CZK 1500
- Rare archival materials, poetry from Terezín, period photographs (e.g. from the Holocaust period) CZK 800
- Routine documents, including photographs CZK 500
- Collection piece CZK 2,500 (+ VAT)
- Documentation (interiors, exteriors) CZK 2,500 (+ VAT)
- Reportage CZK 500 (+ VAT)
- Pinkas Synagogue – inscriptions CZK 500 (+ VAT)
- Scanning up to A4 CZK 400
- Scanning up to A3 CZK 800
- Data editing as required CZK 600 per hour
- Writing onto CD/DVD (including data carrier) CZK 40 per item
FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- Film , video CZK 3,500 (+VAT) per hour
- Photography CZK 2,500 (+ VAT) per hour)
- Charge for taking photographs for private, non-commercial purposes (can be paid along with the entry ticket) CZK 70 (including VAT)
- Administrative charge (one-off) CZK 300 (+ VAT)
- up to 7 photographs (price per one piece) CZK 100 (+ VAT)
- more than 7 photographs (price per one piece) CZK 200 (+VAT)
For personal use (for albums, etc.)
- Free of charge (Note: applicable only to photographs taken inside the Pinkas Synagogue by Holocaust survivors and family members of Holocaust survivors)
The prices are given without VAT.